Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Morning Funnies with Autocorrect!

I thought I would take a moment to pass on to you all a website that I can't get enough of - enjoy a laugh on me today :)
So a Girlfriend of mine was laughing hysterically when I arrived for a visit one day.  Naturally, I took a peek over her shoulder to see what was so funny  on her laptop.  It was this website called www.damnyouautocorrect.com
This website is a collection of I phone auto corrections that can really alter what a person is trying to say!  For the next 20 minutes we stood there, reading through hundreds of text messages people had sent that had been auto corrected! 
Here are a few that I found funny… but if you want a good laugh this morning head on over to the website and have a look yourself!
TGIF!
Bek


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Between them and http://failbook.failblog.org, it's a wonder I get anything done.

    ReplyDelete