Friday, September 2, 2011

Before I was a Mum, I was published...

Back before I was a Mum on maternity leave, or off work due to medical complications with my pregnancy I worked full time as a Business Development Manager / Media and Social Media for a wonderful company.
I am quickly learning that it is important to still do the things that I love, even though my days are typically consumed by dirty diapers, feeding, throw up, crying and baby talk!  I am working to spend a few moments each day for myself.  Yes!  This often means that I finally get to take a shower, or update my blog here, but it is important none the less.
I was thinking the other day, of some articles I had published… a very proud moment for me!  So I thought I would share them with you, little by little over the next few posts.  Sometimes I find that bragging about accomplishments is what keeps ya’ motivated to achieve more! 
Part of my daily tasks when I was working full time, was to look at (and help our company properly use) different social media sites.  In doing this I decided to start up a blog on the topic.  It quickly became very popular and I was asked if I would write some articles to be published.  Of course I readily agreed!
Here is a 3 part series I did on the proper use of Linked In…
I hope that you enjoy them, and I would love to hear your feedback.  I had many other articles published as well, and would love to share them with you over another few blog posts here.
If you are interested, feel free to hop on over and take a read of my social media blog here: http://rebekah-socialmedia.blogspot.com/
I would be DELIGHTED to help any of you with any social media questions you may have.  Feel free to ask away!  For business or personal use I find the power of free advertising amazing (and am ALWAYS happy to talk about it!).
Cheers,
Bek
Please do follow me by using the links at the top left hand side of the page as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment